help needed in creating a database in MS Access

hi friends i got a prob in creating a database..can some one help me in solving?

i created a database in ms access.I went to
control panel-administrative tools-data sources(ODBC) to create a new data source..

There i could see the name of the database with the driver sql server which i created in ms access..
why?
i selected ms access database under the label name and clicked add button create new data source dialog box appears..In that box select a driver for which you want to set up a data source..i can see only sql server under the label name..i was not able to see Ms access driver..if i click finish another dialog box create a data source to sql server..if i give the name and click finish odbc sql server is created.How to create the data source in ms access? reply me soon.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    can anyone clear my doubt??
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    which language are you using for your front end?
  • Reya
    Reya
    using java in front end

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i got a problem in opening my laptop..i was not able to enter into my account..if i do so i get a message displaying the copy of windows is...
hi , when i was sleeping one day , suddenly i got an thought of a under construction bridge when it was 1 am , and i daily used to...
What can be the disadvantages of swapping in the operating system?
For each of the following four words, come up with another English word that uses all THE SAME letters but in a different order. The four words you come up...
21 September 2010 - Human care company Elekta has been shortlisted in the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards 2010 for its “Mission Control” initiative after achieving parts availability above 99...