help needed in choosing final year project topic

guys i'm a final year mechanical student. I need your help in choosing, my project topic. i am interested in doing a analysis type project. guys can you throw some light on the various topics that could be taken up for analysis..

Replies

• Manc
    Manc
    plz help....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Patience my friend, is a virtue 😀

Have you looked here: #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    if you want topics on analysis den try on planes.when a plane landing occurs there are lots of things happening which can be utiised for general. you can do analysis on vibrations induced, pressure due to landing etc
  • choondu
    choondu
    i suggest you check in our CE dedicated section for project topics.. consider fabrication of systems incorporating simple automation along with some innovative variations(even to existing tecnologies)
  • shobhits48
    shobhits48
    hey i m also at beginning so give reply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Paradigm is a national level annual technical symposium organised by the Association of Computer Engineers held at SSN College of Engineering .Ever since its inception, it has been breaking its...
JonDoFox File Size: 12089 customized Firefox profile that automatically uses the program, as well as a number of privacy and security-themed Firefox addons, to allow for anonymous, protected surfing. It's...
I have been attending in university for six months and please give us some advices about becoming a good electrical&electronics engineering.
Handcase launches Gune for WebOS The Handcase launched your mobile search system, called Gune. Gune is a system of meta-search, ie he searches the other sites and generates a single...
CEans, Here's your ONCE IN LIFETIME, GOLDEN opportunity to ask questions to the one & only Mr. Martin Cooper - the inventor of Mobile Phone! Yep, he is the engineer...