Help needed for stepper motor specifications

Can I know which kind of stepper motor can be used for automating a car's steering. The car is an old rotten Maruti 800 with no power assist steering. Please help with the specifications. Please let me know if the information is not sufficient... If other types are needed, please specify😁:idea:

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Can you be a little bit more specific onto your acheiving goals from the said query
  • ajitishere
    ajitishere
    just2rock
    Can you be a little bit more specific onto your acheiving goals from the said query
    I am trying to create a vehicle which can be controlled by using wireless internet. I am planning to do it in a Maruti 800 which I am to buy from its owner. It is an old idea, but I would like to do it.
    The vehicle is to be driven unmanned.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

New Self-Aligning Die Set Hi: I worked as tool and die maker for years and designed a very unique, precision, diversified, easy-to-use and time saving tool and die set. I...
Guys, I have seen a security device which provides connection for someother system in a secured way. The secured was is Provide userID and Password. Along with the process we...
[FONT="]Does anyone know when exactly the HAMP guide will launch? I just read an article that it is suppose to come out soon but when? People in my locality including...
we want to build a witricity circuit. will you please suggest us a circuit and components.Frequency 15MHz.Distance of separation of coils 75cm. Efficiency 45%.Load 220/60W.230v,50Hz supply.thanks in advance
please put some information about FTP,its working and how it can be properly used.and the areas where it is being used. Thanks in advance.😀