Help needed for presentation selection in E&C

hi i'm new here and i'm currently doing my 4th sem for btech in E&C.

i would like to do a paper presentation on anythin within the field of E&C.Anythin that relates to my area of interest ie. solid state devices and junction theory would really help.

Please suggest some topics.

Some ideas i have were regarding FPGA, light slowdown,(thanks 2 abishek41 for that!),quantum cryptology, etc.

somethin that is going to be a revolution & has tremendous impact or that is application oriented is much appreciated.

my request is time sensitive.please suggest a topic.i'm willing to research it on my own(i prefer it that way too).links are always helpful though!!:wink:

by the way i LOVE this place!! gr8 thing 4 all engineers!:grin:
cheers!
thanks fellas!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I have seen COM+ at many locations in windows systems and servers.but i don't know about it. what is it and it's work also. can anyone make some...
i having problem in c can you please tell me how to add data base file in c programming it will be help full to complete my project......😒😒
Hello, i have a 3.5 mm jack microphone connected to my speech circuit. i would like to be able to use a wireless mic. is there a bluetooth adapter that...
Help me out in analyzing the forces and torques on links for a industrial pick and place robot for a payload capacity of 250gms
hi, i want to study web designing. can u suggest me books related to this subjects & websites? Thank U.