help need its urgent

hi..this is ajay..i have just complted my b.tech..i need to do job in core side...can anyone post a good resume for freshers who came from electrical side......thanks i advance...

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    check this out.... its a resume template...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • georgerobinson
    georgerobinson
    Ajay...Good one you got here, but make sure it is well covered with information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiya, this is one question i really need to clarify now 😀 my thought is that doing an MBA will provide you a insight to what the corporate world has...
Here are some words that are frequently used: Word: Abate(verb) Meaning: Subside or moderate Usage: They did not wait for the rains to abate thinking that it might get even...
everyone please come out with opinions regarding both the technologies....dot net and java.. which one is better and in demand..
hey I use a 3.5" floppy drive to drive unipolar stepper motor. floppy converts received pules into electric current then provided to motor coils and it run at 5 volt....
do you guys feel you need? Desktops have evolved into Laptops and laptops to notebooks and then we have tablet PCs ,which fit somewhere in the evolution process. If you...