Help!!! Microhydel power generation system for building roof rain water Project

I have seen a video about electronic Project, now days I am trying to implement on my final year project. Practically I face with some trouble... for example. Real project they are getting 3+ volts/ampere from their project, but now I am getting 1.2volts, secondly how can I adjust everything’s. Like resistor, capacitor etc. on breadboard. Which things are important (parts/components) in this project? Focus: I want to turn on a light (6/9) volt battery. But my generated voltage is 1.2V. How can I increase these volts, I would like to turn on lights or charging battery (source). I would like to turn on my light or battery at the list. als I am planning to buy parts (transistor, resistor, capacitor etc.) today. So please tell me which things I have bought today, I have to finish this project by Friday. I have exam on it. also I need to write papers for it. Final Year project.
Real video:
My Project video:
and about my project thats i am preparing :
also this image: #-Link-Snipped-# <<< Structure of my project.
please give me advices about this project. I will go to Electronic Shop for my project. So please give me list of parts, I will buy these this things tomorrow!!!
Hope everyone can give me your value advices about my Project.Waiting for you.Thanks for you in advance. Please known me. detail .
i would like to share with you about my project related a doc file. please tell me which components are important for my project, i will buy those parts. today.

please reply!!! i will buy some components for my projects

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# are you using the same generator? I think choice of generator is also one point that is why you are not able to get voltage around 3v. Try to get some other generator or try with more force of water it may give you more turn and you may able to generate more voltage.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    I need the rotating blades horizontal to remove the water from the system as soon as it has done the work moving the blade. Any remaining water will reduce the energy at the generator output and consume it by being moved by the blades.
    Secondly an important part of the design is the water impacting on the blade, this needs to be controlled by the nozzle/inlet hole to give a nice clean flow on to the blade.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ahsanul haque
    I need the rotating blades horizontal to remove the water from the system as soon as it has done the work moving the blade. Any remaining water will reduce the energy at the generator output and consume it by being moved by the blades.
    Secondly an important part of the design is the water impacting on the blade, this needs to be controlled by the nozzle/inlet hole to give a nice clean flow on to the blade.
    Yeah ! That is what I said you need some good mechanical design to get maximum voltage generated from those blades.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Founded by Vishal Devanath and Krishna Bharadwaj in February 2013, SMERGERS is a Bangalore-based startup that specializes in the online financial services market. An Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) focused...
BMW Motorcycles India has launched their all new sports bike - the BMW S1000R as promised in the country today. The ravishing new street-naked bike from BMW might have been...
how to generate a signal whose on time (initially 1ms) and increments by .1ms everytime we push a button.i.e frst push gives 1.1ms then 1.2ms and so on upto 2ms...
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster, etc etc. Forgive me if this belongs in another forum. I'm a mining engineer working for a mining company. We design &...
Quote: For six months each year, the perennially dark and wind-swept plains of the southern polar ice cap have an average temperature of about 58 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. In...