Help me with summer training

Hi frezz!

I m a second year information technology student.i like to do summer training.please help me ,provide me knowledge about the companies providing training in this field...
PLZ.......HELP ME OUT

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishaa
    Hi frezz!

I m a second year information technology student.i like to do summer training.please help me ,provide me knowledge about the companies providing training in this field...
    PLZ.......HELP ME OUT
    Befor we help you, we'd like to know where on the map you are located. 😀 There are tons of companies that provide summer training to students. Have you tried contacting any of them?
  • suggester
    suggester
    Hey,

Please check

This is a great training institute to learn the actuals of technology and engineering, this training institute actually started by experience dynamic software professionals.

Hope this will help!!

-Suggester
  • suggester
    suggester

Note: Do not advertise on CE.
  • ishaa
    ishaa
    hi !
    I am uttar pradesh,aligarh,INDIA

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an exam on Monday and haven't been able to get in touch with my lecturer for the topic so I'm in need of a little help understanding plugging...
Help for microcontrol project Hi, I'm a mechanical Engineer and I want to control : 5 motors in sequence on/off (stage 1) 2 motors after every stage 1 finished (stage...
There is gas supply system to excimer laser, and within this system there is a device, name and principle operation of which I would like to know. It has three...
hi guys, im roland, my field is in Civil engineering. im in ON. right now, my hoobies are ham radio and bigbikes... hope to have friends here.. thanks 73
hi there....i'm new to this community. i have the 'fundamentals of dbms' pdf by navathe et al. but it doesn't display the figures. is anyone facing the sme problem if...