Help me with my CV

please suggest me some thing for my topic of interest(confused between microprocessor or principle of comm.) for my cv........... actually i want to know which has a better scope............
please some body help me prepare my self for the forth coming company recruitments.........
ain need........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Niti,

I'm not too sure what exactly you are looking for. You want to add something to your CV - but that would be disastrous if you do not know about the subject. Any interviewer will ask you questions based around what you've mentioned in your CV.

Could you please clarify so that we can help?
  • gauds
    gauds
    You better put the topic you are strong as in the interview they will be asking mainly about that only.
    all the best for your placements

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey

hi all....😛
Now,we have been hearing that "BOOKS ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS" but how many of us really have maintained that friendship with books?😕 PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!
any one here who can help me in selecting a topic for my mini project for 7th semester if it can be can be with something like with PLC or...
Hi CEan's can u help me in finding some nice networking projects on hardware and software and their resources and links as i deadly need for my final year project......I...
Hiiiii alll, What is a Matched Filter and what it does?? How about an Integrator? Are they the same? Thank you