i want to do some project from freelancer so my questions are
1.what are the accounts i need to maintain so that i can be paid for my work
2.what kind of account it should be
3.and everything about how a freelancers get paid

Thank you........................😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've only basic information about the Freelancer website. Freelancer accepts the money from the clients and pays only when there is a successful delivery of promised goods or services.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You Have to link your freelance account with your Paypal and Freelance will release money with confirmation from client. after that you can transfer it to your bank account.
  • TaraJava
    TaraJava
    ok thank you #-Link-Snipped-# ...hope it will work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I'm Pratik Dokania, a final year student of production engineering of NIT Trichy. I like involving myself in activities which are challenging and new to me. Chess, cricket and...
when a spring is expanded or contracted, what forces act on the material of the spring considering a very minute part (dx).
why car engines are made to run on diesel, petrol or cng only. why don't we find any car running on kerosene.
In a chess game, you are given 8 queens (color doesn't matter)and you have to place them on the board such that no queen kills any other (or is under...
Micromax X259 is the latest introduction in the economy phone market by the company that set a revolution in the mobile markets of India. The phone employs Solar Energy to...