Help me with column strip width - ACI 318

Hi, I am designing a building follow ACI 318. In designing slab, I used equivalent frame method. Now i am stuck with calculate the column strip width. May may you help me to find out the column strip width of line 3. It should be 8/2 m or 4.8/2 m, thank you so much!

#-Link-Snipped-#

the plan is attached below.

Replies

• cong
    cong
    Hello, anyone here can give me a hand!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , Could any one share how to prepare systematically and smartly for IES. I am from Electrical and Electronics DEPT. Please share the strategical view to crack surely,as i...
The chief of Indian Highways, Mr. Raghav Chandra, the current NHAI Chairman, has announced that the Government is developing a new free mobile app that lets users report vehicles that...
We are proud to announce that the articles system on CrazyEngineers has now been upgraded. It's an upgrade we were 'holding off' for over past 1 year and are now...
hello sir, I got placed in Cognizant last month through on campus drive. as I have no experience working in an IT sector I have so many questions. It would...
Born and raised in Bangalore, Sudhi Seshachala grew up in Koramangala, the startup capital of Bangalore. Sudhi hails from a conservative middle class south Indian family. His dad is a...