CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@us1903 • 15 Jan, 2009
Hello CEans,

I have 2 days for my aptitude test, could not prepare since i had training classes last two weeks. Can anyone help me in framing a plan to do well in the aptitude test.

Books I have:
BARRON'S GRE
CAT by Ravi Chopra
@shalini_goel14 • 16 Jan, 2009
us1903
Hello CEans,

I have 2 days for my aptitude test, could not prepare since i had training classes last two weeks. Can anyone help me in framing a plan to do well in the aptitude test.

Books I have:
BARRON'S GRE
CAT by Ravi Chopra
Don't frame plans for watching useless movies. Go for studies. Put 'DO NOT DISTURB' status and study .😀
@Differential • 16 Jan, 2009
us1903
Hello CEans,

Books I have:
BARRON'S GRE
CAT by Ravi Chopra

I don't think they ask about English in aptitude test. Why do you need Barron's? Also a book for CAT would be too vast for apti. I would suggest go for "R S Aggarwal's" book for studying aptitude. I studied from same book and managed.;-)

Best wishes.
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 16 Jan, 2009 hi , good question to answer on my favourite subject.
for quant what ever kind of exam you have you need to increase your speed in calculations , concentrate on time and work and Ages and equation solving i mean 2 unknowns and 2 equations kind of things.
if you are good at geometry read it or else dont touch it now .
yaa as differential specified R.S.Aggarwal will be fine if not in your CAT book read all the basic points of the topics mentioned and just practice Level of Difficulty I problems such that you can work it out fine.
last but not the least ..man you are engineer so we have 48 hours , one day batting will be sufficient for engineers so enjoy a day and read one day.
@us1903 • 16 Jan, 2009 Thank you for the valuable information CEans.
@shalini_goel14 • 16 Jan, 2009
us1903
Thank you for the valuable information CEans.
Your welcome anytime. 😀
@icehari • 16 Jan, 2009 your's same as me, i too had training 2 days before placement last week, i prepared to my aptitude by referring my schooling books especially maths, just go through the sums and play with numbers, thats enough. this what i did and got selected in aptitude and attended personal interview and now i waiting for result...

best of luck..
@us1903 • 17 Jan, 2009 thank you and wish you good luck for interview results!
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 19 Jan, 2009 thankyou 😎 and good luck guys.
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 22 Jan, 2009 hey Us1903 and icehari how about your written test ?
what is the result , do share with us once you get it.😎
8.2k views

Related Posts

@Mr.Don · May 9, 2011

CEans, I have a crazy doubt What will happen if the supply is given directly to the permanent magnet?
2.3k views

@Dipak Kumar Mahato · Mar 2, 2014

CRAZYENGINEERS SHOULD have to hav ea Whatsapp group.., coz now a days there are more people on mobile than computers..!!
8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 2, 2010

Popular Indian Author of "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish", Rashmi Bansal is back with her latest novel, "Connect The Dots". The first book featured stories of entrepreneurs who had a degree...
3k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Sep 8, 2014

Vedantu is an EdTech company founded by Vamsi Krishna, Saurabh Saxena and Pulkit Jain, all IITians who are also teachers. Vamsi Krishna completed his B.Tech from IIT Bombay in the...
6.9k views

@fly-boy · Jun 26, 2009

Guys i know how hard it can be to get ideas for final year project, there are times u just feel brain dead. So here's some reading material. Project Mechatronics...
1.7k views