Help me solve this quiz

We have total 100 rs and we need to buy exactly 100 pens. The prizelist for pens is as follow:
1) Blue pen = 0.5 rs
2) Black pen = 4.5 rs
3) Red pen = 9.5 rs
But you have to follow these conditions
-> you have to spent all 100 rs.
-> you have to buy exact 100 pens.
-> you have to buy all three pens. That mean you cant buy any specific kind of pen. So you must have all three kind of pen when you finish the buying!!!!

Replies

• vinci
    vinci
    .5Rs pen= 90
    4.5Rs pen =8
    9.5Rs pen = 2
    hence solved 100rs=100 Qty. of pens
    😀
  • vinci
    vinci
    have some more riddles? post here
  • akash6448
    akash6448
    A and B do a work together in 6 days. If A works alone, it takes 10 days. Then how many days B takes to complete that work?
  • Sagar07
    Sagar07
    B will take 15 days..........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I found following two questions in a book; the solutions has confused me. Pleas help with the correct approach: 1.a steel rod 20 mm dia is passed through...
CEans, I decided to give you a quick overview of things happening behind the scenes here on CE; what's keeping us busy and what's in store over the coming few...
Thanks to All CEans FOR your Support! How it had all started! It was only yesterday that I got a dream, a dream which enlightened my thoughts of doing something...
hi friends. i got seat in MTECH EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in hyderabad. but i'm having a hearing problem. i really want to do this.but sometimes i am worried if it is...
hello friends can anyone pls let me know which mtech ECE course has more theory than programing. pls reply soon friends really urgent. thankssss