Help me: Pspice vs. Multisim comparison

My class wil have a presentation discuss about the best software simulation. We discuss between two software those are ORCAD/PSPICE and MULTISIM. My group've chosen ORCAD/PSPICE software. So, Could you help me show some advantages and disadvantages of ORCAD/PSPICE and MULTISIM software. (Special advantages of ORCAD/PSPICE and disadvantages of MULTISIM).
Thanks!

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    Hi, coming to analysis of a circuits on different software's as discussed above Pspice or multisim,so as we need to look about the component library as in pspice we need to go for design or including some basic components which are available in market is some how hectic in Pspice, coming to multisim it will be had inbuilt component library so no need of extra time for a beginner to search and include in the software. so multisim is some how better than Pspice as my point of view.go for other software like Proteus which is very user friendly,there are some of the exercise for newbie in electronics to under stand the Flow of electrons and measurements of P,V and I.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Pspice allows circuits involving components dicretely

Multisim has blocks which involve many IC's as well

Preferably Multisim is better in my opinion and all will have their personal favourites

So no point in keeping this discussion open

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On the other day of my class my lecturer did a wonderful lecture on oval pistons. So i am here to share it with you with some small doubts in...
I am working with a project that uses PIC16F887 to be interfaced with GSM, GPS and rf module. Here in the circuit can someone tell how rs485 works and is...
Now a days sensors are being used for detection of objects while taking reverse. A sound will be making us realize that there is some object in the back. Now...
Those who are preparing for GATE 2014 examination can attend this examination to check your progress. This free mock examination will be conducted by TIME institute on OCT 6 all...
Attention premiership footballers and Hollywood movie stars, there is a new Android smartphone phone to fit your luxurious life style. As you might have already guessed it’s from Vertu who...