Help me out friends!!!!

Its the most critical moment for which i turned to u!!!
I am fresher ...with electronics and communication degree...
I not interested in IT sector...i am interested in mobile communications,high speed networks,computer networks and telecommunication networks..i got placed in a IT company where i have to work in C,C#,Java base..
but i am not decided because my subjects only gets me going...
Will u pls pls suggest some courses in my area of interest (short term) where i can improve ny technical skills and get placement in my interested field...i don know which course i colud study with interest...
Pls reply soon...
😕😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Instead of joining a course, why don't you get in touch with your college's T&P department and check whether they can offer any openings in the domain of your work. Have you tried that?
  • Durgaezha
    Durgaezha
    No havent yet...i l do that but stil i think i need to improve and learn in my area of interest..i have time in hand right now don wanna waste it thats why!!!My professors said CCNA and all..but i want ur views too friends...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has adopted a new naming strategy for their galaxy series phones. The company has announced four new galaxy phones in this series. Read our coverage: Samsung Galaxy W, M...
Hello CEans, I am simplycoder. From my username, it is clear that I am quiet a simple guy and I love coding. I also love to play chess,carrom. I have...
Name: Christine - I think I can quite go with just being Christine...just like just Cher. 😀 *Engineering Trade: Product Design - I have always loved designing and in the...
Lot of youngsters believe that they've to 'prove themselves'. That's one common thing every reality show contestant says to the judges and now a days, I've came across students who've...
Most popular professional software