CrazyEngineers
  • Durgaezha
    Durgaezha

MemberAug 23, 2011

Help me out friends!!!!

Its the most critical moment for which i turned to u!!!
    I am fresher ...with electronics and communication degree...
    I not interested in IT sector...i am interested in mobile communications,high speed networks,computer networks and telecommunication networks..i got placed in a IT company where i have to work in C,C#,Java base..
    but i am not decided because my subjects only gets me going...
    Will u pls pls suggest some courses in my area of interest (short term) where i can improve ny technical skills and get placement in my interested field...i don know which course i colud study with interest...
    Pls reply soon...
    😕😕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 23, 2011

Instead of joining a course, why don't you get in touch with your college's T&P department and check whether they can offer any openings in the domain of your work. Have you tried that?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Durgaezha

MemberAug 23, 2011

No havent yet...i l do that but stil i think i need to improve and learn in my area of interest..i have time in hand right now don wanna waste it thats why!!!My professors said CCNA and all..but i want ur views too friends...
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register