View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12921 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Yamini L
Yamini L • Jan 15, 2009

Help me on Fuzzy Logic

I am doing my final year computer science engineering..I ve been instructed to do a project based on fuzzy logic or neural networks domain..At present, i have one title

MULTIVIEW FACE DETECTION AND RECOGNITION USING FUZZY LOGIC

After reading the paper,I learnt that first the image is processsed, recognized and then fuzzy logic is implemented to produce a clear detected image.I jus want to learn more about fuzzy logic..Kindly help me out.Also if you have any idea about this topic please let me know..
Predictor
Predictor • Mar 13, 2009
miniy
I am doing my final year computer science engineering..I ve been instructed to do a project based on fuzzy logic or neural networks domain..At present, i have one title

MULTIVIEW FACE DETECTION AND RECOGNITION USING FUZZY LOGIC

After reading the paper,I learnt that first the image is processsed, recognized and then fuzzy logic is implemented to produce a clear detected image.I jus want to learn more about fuzzy logic..Kindly help me out.Also if you have any idea about this topic please let me know..
I strongly suggest reading a book, such as "The Fuzzy Systems Handbook" by Earl Cox (ISBN-13: 978-0121944551).

Alternatively, there are several reasonably good fuzzy logic introductions available on-line:

Fuzzy Math

Fuzzy Logic Introduction

Fuzzy Logic Overview

FAQ: Fuzzy Logic and Fuzzy Expert Systems

Fuzzy Logic for "Just Plain Folks"

-Will Dwinnell
Data Mining in MATLAB

Share this content on your social channels -