Help me make a robo car

plz help me, m a ece student of 2nd yr n i wanna make a robo car which can win in races held in diff. institute during there respective tech fest..
i know nothing abt this topic but realy intrested to know every detail sumary n wanna make it too....so plzz kindly mail me at n give me details.Thanking u

Replies

• Badr
    Badr
    Re: robo car

I can help u abt the topic.......

it varies from situation to situation, if u want ro remortly conrol the car or by manually via data cable conection.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mohit parnami
    plz help me, m a ece student of 2nd yr n i wanna make a robo car which can win in races held in diff. institute during there respective tech fest..
    i know nothing abt this topic but realy intrested to know every detail sumary n wanna make it too....so plzz kindly mail me at n give me details.Thanking u
    Mohit,

I hope you paid attention to the rules before posting:

1. SMS text is strictly not allowed.
    2. Provide approrpiate title to your discussion thread.

Could you share all your efforts so far towards building your robo car?
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    Re: robo car

hiii.....
    actualy i wanna make remote control car.....
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    mohit,
    you have any plans on design flow for your robo car?we are here to help you out but initially you have to come up with all aspects
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    listen actualy i wanna make remote control car which could win the race held in various tech fest.hope u r geting me....n i dont have any idea how to get started with it ...so plz kindly help me in making that car....m realy instrested in that...i wanna make it.....
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    whats that yaar... no body wanna disscuss about this topic n help me out 😔
  • aksa
    aksa
    Hi Mohit , for making A Robo car you have to aware about ful kit that consists with different components
    Microcontroller , sensors , battery , processor and more
    and Programming for microcontroller to through the car
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    ya i know that...thats what i wanna know ..how to program microcontoler..etc etc.help me plzz.....
  • torque
    torque
    when you say robo car i think of transformers. could you explain what it is you want to build

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, TiE is hosting the “Enterprising India” summit in Mumbai from Dec 21-23, 2009. The summit is being co-hosted by Harsh Mariwala, Kishore Biyani, KV Kamath, Malvinder Singh, Narayana Murthy...
Hello all, I'm going to send analog signal by GSM modem, after using a PIC, then to receive it by another GSM modem, then display it on the computer, can...
Complaints against the quality of internet services are legion and consumer organisations are flooded with allegations of over-billing, improper connectivity and slow speeds of downloading. The amounts per month involved...
I am an Engg graduate in Computer Science from VTU. I joined engineering by lateral entry,i.e, i joined enigineering after completing a diploma in computer science. i have not done...
Users discuss a MATLAB error related to subscripted assignment dimension mismatch in structures. Solutions and code improvements are explored.