help me in making a project

i would like to know sites and ideas which can help me to make a project for electronics and instrumentation

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinuthomas4
    i would like to know sites and ideas which can help me to make a project for electronics and instrumentation
    As far as websites are concerned, I think you are at the right place already. However, you'll have to ask specific questions with all supporting details so that we can help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Welcome Robotic Arm project! While we wait for a cooler project name to choose ( 😉 ), we shall have some discussions for this project. 1) Introduction Robotic arms duplicating...
CEans, At the time of registration, we ask users to enter their engineering discipline. Despite of the clear instructions to enter the engineering discipline as "Electrical" , or "Mechanical" or...
Okay, today I found my old calculator in the drawer. Its CASIO fx-991MS 😀. Which calculator do/did you use?
Some time ago, I had an idea: put a headset on a telephone. Unfortunately I haven't electrical knowledge or experience. However I think the procedure should be very simple. I...
hey..im a third year student of chemical engineering..ive got an exhibition in march...im really confused about it..i mean what to make...kindly help me out