plsssssssss suggest me good topics as soon as possibal:sshhh::sshhh:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Sonia,

Welcome to CE. Did you take a look at this thread -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Yes. And also please go through the training modules for CE new bees. #-Link-Snipped-#

Welcome to CE!
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    ๐Ÿ˜

Hello, i am Faroke. I have same problem, if u help me both of our problem solve.I will sent a seminar topic of any one in my college tomorrow. Pls sent a topic to me!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, He's pulling the strings from behind the scenes. You'd typically find him spamming biggest personalities associated with the world of engineering, working on multi- million dollar deals, flaunting his...
hi... i'm new to crazyengineers... heard this s too exciting...๐Ÿ˜› happy to b a part of this !
i m doin ma final yr in ECE branch.. i wish to do a project in the fields related wid it.. i really don have any idea.. please help me...i...
hello friends i m a new user to this forum. I m in 3rd year and this year as usual we have to do a mini project so plz suggest...
CEans, Let's dance - for we are fifteen thousand engineers from all over the world here on CrazyEngineers. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰ Never thought that there are so many Crazy Engineers in the...