Help me identify the hacker - annoying hacker problem

Hi hackers ..
i have a problem ..
i have a big problem ..
someone is bothring us at home, he is sending emails to my father my sister my brother and me .. taking shit about us and the family.
we dont know who is this pasterd.

the only thing i have is his email and its a hotmail address .. do any body know how can i get his IP and his location, or get into his hotmail and try to find who is he .. or anything i can do ???
pls help asap .. my father is geting crasy ..
thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    louiloui
    Hi hackers ..
    i have a problem ..
    i have a big problem ..
    someone is bothring us at home, he is sending emails to my father my sister my brother and me .. taking shit about us and the family.

the only thing i have is his email and its a hotmail address .. do any body know how can i get his IP and his location, or get into his hotmail and try to find who is he .. or anything i can do ???
    thanks
    Louiloui,

You can find out the location from where the email was sent, but it will not be of much help in tracking down the person.

You will have to open the header of the mail arrived in your mailbox. I don't have hotmail account so you will have to find out a way to open the header of mail (if you can't, let us know and we'll try to setup a step by step process of doing it).

The headers will reveal the sender's IP address. Use online IP tracking service such as IP Address to IP Location and Proxy Information | IP2Location to find out the location from which the email was sent.

However, this is not the best way of finding out the hacker's location. I recommend that you inform the local police.

-The Big K-
  • poganinja
    poganinja
    louiloui
    Hi hackers ..
    i have a problem ..
    i have a big problem ..

thanks

Hi yes you can easily trace the ip from email id using sites like #-Link-Snipped-#REMOVED> here they help you to track the ip address from the e-mail header .If you have received any mail from them then just copy the e-mail header from the received mail and paste it in the text box found in the above site which i posted here .Then they display the Ip address of the e-mail sender along with information like country ,ISP name .IF you need to get exact location of that ip user then visit IP-Details: Your IP Address here they are providing ip search tool .Just by giving the ip address to them they will display the ISP address ,country ,network name and so on using this details you can contact the ISP provider and get details about that particular user.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    louiloui
    Hi hackers ..
    i have a problem ..
    i have a big problem ..

thanks
    If u are getting bothered by the mails, one way is to mark those as spam, it will not show inside the inbox 😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Even better is to just block that email.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Or even better is block the specific keywords (assuming the emails are directed) so if the person registers new id and send the same thing again, it won't come.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Alright I would like to inform you @#-Link-Snipped-# that reviving 6 year old thread is called Necro-posting. Kindly avoid doing that.
    You will get better help if you create a dedicated thread for your query.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello,Hi everybody.
hi I am doing my 4th sem,can someone reccomend me a good coaching centr in Chennai and some good books for CAT
Can someone tell me about a good coaching centre for CAT in Chennai and about some good books for CAT
hi frnds, please help me. wanna project idea in instrumentation and control. it would be nice if it is a theoritical project. plz help me or suggest me some sites...
can any of you tell me how to perform any command on a directory or file that contains space in its name. eg: "cd ms office";where "ms office" is the...