Help Me I wan to learn the Piano

Hi,I am a great music lover even my son 6 years old is also the great fan of piano.We a have old piano at home now my son is asking me to teach the piano playing and he wont listen to any one.So i have to learn the piano and teach him.Could any one help....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alexalin
    Hi,I am a great music lover even my son 6 years old is also the great fan of piano.We a have old piano at home now my son is asking me to teach the piano playing and he wont listen to any one.So i have to learn the piano and teach him.Could any one help....
    If you can't find a trainer, you could always get a book and practice the scales. Get familiar with the staff notations and practice hard 😀

That's the way to go!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    If you can't find a trainer, you could always get a book and practice the scales. Get familiar with the staff notations and practice hard 😀

That's the way to go!

All you need to learn the basic nodes for key strokes... rest is not that tough..

-crazy 😁
  • Alexalin
    Alexalin
    Thanks for your Great suggestion.Really your suggestion will help me i think so...could you tell me the books and sites please because i am poor at browsing.
  • Alexalin
    Alexalin
    Hi, Can i get any link or name of the book which helps to to learn the piano.
  • Alexalin
    Alexalin
    Thank you for your great post.I hope we will maintain good conversation.
  • babybopqueen
    babybopqueen
    A lot of easy tutorials are out there. You just have to dig on them quite a bit.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any1 plz tell me from where i can download "ansi c++ compiler".... rply soon
im working on an autonomous robot with four wheels and eight possible directions (forward, right forward, right,...). and i need to sense the motion of the robot to provide a...
Hello there My name is Garrett Carr and I am writing an adventure novel for teenage readers. It will be called ‘Lost Dogs’ and, if everything works out, will be...
😁 i hope i wuld be helped.. i wanna build a single port nrz-i signal reapeter used in lan..... it shuld have one in port and one out port.. it...
Well i am electro geek specializing in semiconductor technology... i am still studying and looking forward for loads of assistance from all of u here on this site.. I hope...