CrazyEngineers
  • Hi,I am a great music lover even my son 6 years old is also the great fan of piano.We a have old piano at home now my son is asking me to teach the piano playing and he wont listen to any one.So i have to learn the piano and teach him.Could any one help....
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 17, 2008

Alexalin
    Hi,I am a great music lover even my son 6 years old is also the great fan of piano.We a have old piano at home now my son is asking me to teach the piano playing and he wont listen to any one.So i have to learn the piano and teach him.Could any one help....
    If you can't find a trainer, you could always get a book and practice the scales. Get familiar with the staff notations and practice hard 😀

That's the way to go!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberNov 17, 2008

The_Big_K
    If you can't find a trainer, you could always get a book and practice the scales. Get familiar with the staff notations and practice hard 😀

That's the way to go!

All you need to learn the basic nodes for key strokes... rest is not that tough..

-crazy 😁
    Cancel
  • Alexalin

MemberNov 17, 2008

Thanks for your Great suggestion.Really your suggestion will help me i think so...could you tell me the books and sites please because i am poor at browsing.
    Cancel
  • Alexalin

MemberNov 18, 2008

Hi, Can i get any link or name of the book which helps to to learn the piano.
    Cancel
  • Alexalin

MemberNov 25, 2008

Thank you for your great post.I hope we will maintain good conversation.
    Cancel
  • babybopqueen

MemberJan 12, 2009

A lot of easy <snipped> tutorials are out there. You just have to dig on them quite a bit.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register