help me i got mini project .

hi :smile:....my mini project is ADVANCED REMOTE ROBOT😕...i dont hav proper theory for this...i want a brief explanation about this topic....can anybody suggest me for this?😒 its very urgent......please😔

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am looking for summer training in any reputed IT sector companies like HCL. please help me................. i am 3rd yr btech sutdent and live in delhi
Computer Networking field is one of the hottest and demanding career field available today. It is purely a technical field with lots of opportunities. And the most important point is...
The main cause of usage of diesel as a fuel in CI engines is the AUTO IGNITION Temperature of diesel of 210 degree centigrade, but the same auto ignition temperature...
Hi all, here is the story and i can't decide this is legal or illegal, In my Workgroup i have 40 client(xp sp3 pro) and one server(win server2008), and i...
im now doing MCITP...in order to practice at home i just wanted to know if there are any simulator software available for server 2008 like packet tracer for CCNA.....please help....