help me for seminar topics

hii...
i am savitha pursuing 7th semester in computer science engg...i am supposed to give seminar on any technology based topics...so i need help on selecting good topic...plz can somebdy help me....

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have you visited project idea and seminar topics section? No! Please visit it you got a huge number of seminar topics there.

Ps. Moderator please move this topic to project idea section
  • savitha88
    savitha88
    hiii....
    thanx for replying...as i am new to this site...i am not used to it... well!!i vl be seeing to it....๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    savitha88
    hiii....
    thanx for replying...as i am new to this site...i am not used to it... well!!i vl be seeing to it....๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    Please refrain from using SMS text anywhere on CE. Pay attention to text formatting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all. I'm new here so hello everyone. I am currently on a level 3 BTEC National Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering, second year. As part of this year I am...
We're currently designing a vehical for SAE Competition pls guide me abt "how to draw transmission curves for the gearbox" Specification for gearbox we're using gear ratios 1st gear: 3.17:1...
hai guys i wan a read a best book on java programming the book should be on the basics of java programming
Did you know you can secure the data on the hard disk drives by hiding or locking them. In Windows, use the steps below to do just do it. Click...
Why does pen drive carry lots of viruses??๐Ÿ˜•