Help Me For PHP & SAP

Hello Friends.
I am Bhargav Soni. I am computer science student.
I want to learn PHP & SAP.
Which one is the best.
How can i learn from web site? If anybody have e-book for this pls send me. how can i download it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Bhargav, please use introductions section to introduce yourself 😀 .

Regarding PHP, you might want to start with PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. There are plenty of PHP resources available on the internet and it would be difficult to rank them. I recommend reading an O'Reilly book on PHP. They have really good books on all programming related topics.

No clue about SAP though, maybe other CEans can help.

ps: Moving the thread to General Help Section of CE 😀
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    soni
    Hello Friends.
    I am Bhargav Soni. I am computer science student.
    I want to learn PHP & SAP.
    Which one is the best.
    How can i learn from web site? If anybody have e-book for this pls send me. how can i download it?
    What is SAP ?? are you talking about ASP ???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

haye engineerzzzzz yoo we all rockz stay cool 😁
i have given my 4th semester exams(B.Tech.) this summer.. i am 4om electronics and communication field.. i want to learn embedded system technology. its not included in our university syllabus.....
i`m a student in the last year communications and electronics engineering i`m aiming for a good graduation project , i`m thinking about built a simulation program that simulate a signal...
Hi, I need some tips on connecting a Siemens MC35iT GSM modem to a Telemecanique PLC. I can carry out most operations (sending SMS, making calls etc.) through hyperterminal and...
Guide me how to start a mini project.Suggest me topics for mini project. also in which language (either c/c++/java ) .