Help me for my final yr project :(

Hey everyone........ I'm doing a project on fingerprint recognition and verification.
N now I'm struck with core point detection part. Plzzzz anyone good at matlab help me with the codes. I will be very greatful to you......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sunanda jakeral
    Hey everyone........ I'm doing a project on fingerprint recognition and verification.
    N now I'm struck with core point detection part. Plzzzz anyone good at matlab help me with the codes. I will be very greatful to you......
    You haven't yet told us what the problem is, right? Why not get into the specifics of the problem so that experts here can help you out?
  • sunanda jakeral
    sunanda jakeral
    I am not getting how to write a code for Core point detection and since it is a std. block, I'm finding only protected codes everywhere. I have an algorithm for that but I'm not getting how to implement it and write a pgm.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG showcased it during CES and the behemoth of a TV made raves all over. Staring next month, it is now revealed that LG is putting its curved LG OLED...
If you haven't yet laid your hands of any of Samsung's Android tablets yet, surely there was something amiss. Now you've got one more option to choose from. The all...
Hi everyone My name is SHOBHA KHOKHAR.and I am currently into my last year B.TECH from chandigarh... I heard about this forum from one of my friend in the college...
It's a smartphone. It's a tablet - Familiar with the line? Millions got wooed over by it when Samsung used it to promote it's pathbreaking phablet Samsung Galaxy Note. And...
Remember we told you about Samsung's Bendable Screens, that were all set to be on smartphones by 2013? Well, now we have a definite winner over it. What Scientists from...