help me for microcontroller project

hey guys want urgent help in my prefinal year project!!!
I want to make a project that is based upon the wireless message sending service through microcontroller. I will interface keyboard and lcd with uc and then i want to transmit the message typed through keyboard via wireless comm. I need your help in this communication aspect. How to transmit the message as typed by us???? How to encode it for transmission?? I'll be grateful for the answers!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• protus
    protus
    send ur details on will guide u

chirag_kotadia
    I want to make a project that is based upon the wireless message sending service through microcontroller. I will interface keyboard and lcd with uc and then i want to transmit the message typed through keyboard via wireless comm. I need your help in this communication aspect. How to transmit the message as typed by us???? How to encode it for transmission?? I'll be grateful for the answers!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • gooofy871
    gooofy871
    post ur details here.. like this is only a one line project statement.. build up a logic in your mind and then anayaise on it.. post it here..
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    chirag_kotadia
    You want do wireless communication, maybe you need RF Module. That module can interface into microcontroller by RS232.
    This picture, example of RF Module I use #-Link-Snipped-# But, sorry that articel is not in English.
  • hotfukick
    hotfukick
    Try interfacing it with nokia 3310 mobile. You can send sms through microcontroller
  • srishailu
    srishailu
    hi friends i want to do my final year project.
    by using embedded system or microcontroller in elctrical field projects
    regarding this he me
    thank u
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    chirag u can use atmega series microcontroller kit and rf module usart for communication..its quite easy u can get microcontroller ic with its interfacing kit on thinklabs[dot]com..may be if u dont want to purchase the whole kit...but still u can get ideas from there...
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    try this

for basic idea about rf module..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

for implementing rf module
    try #-Link-Snipped-#

for communication b/w mc's..via rf
    RF Communication Between Microcontrollers - Part I - eXtreme Electronics

some example projects..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • krunal_p
    krunal_p
    If you have real knowledge then try to build Micromouse using ATMEGA32
    or any equivalent. You have to do lot of Interfacing, PCB design, Algorithms....

If u need help on this...

Then send your queries to me.........๐Ÿ˜
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    well..depends,,,upon d way you take

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is Proto.in? Proto.in is India's biggest start-up ecosystem gathering. The best of Indian startups showcase their offerings to angel investors, venture capitalists, industry leaders and the media. Proto.in brings...
I'm doing my final year electrical engineering. I want to start a small scale industry after my graduation.what are the major things to be concentrated? I'm looking for various innovative...
Sir / madam, My question is Find the output for the following code void main() { int i=7; printf("%d",i++*i++); } Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj {Java Certification Quiz} {On this forum my...
Firefox mainly survives because of the different Add-ons / Extensions and now Google Chrome supporting this would mean that the market share is going to boost in the year 2010....
Hello CEs, it's my first post, this web site is very interesting, i knew that i should introduce my self, so let's start: My Name: Hussein Barakat i'm in the...