1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

help me for microcontroller project

Question asked by chirag_kotadia in #Coffee Room on Dec 11, 2009
chirag_kotadia
chirag_kotadia 路 Dec 11, 2009
Rank D2 - MASTER
hey guys want urgent help in my prefinal year project!!!
I want to make a project that is based upon the wireless message sending service through microcontroller. I will interface keyboard and lcd with uc and then i want to transmit the message typed through keyboard via wireless comm. I need your help in this communication aspect. How to transmit the message as typed by us???? How to encode it for transmission?? I'll be grateful for the answers!!!!!!😀 Posted in: #Coffee Room
protus
protus 路 Dec 17, 2009
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
send ur details on will guide u

chirag_kotadia
I want to make a project that is based upon the wireless message sending service through microcontroller. I will interface keyboard and lcd with uc and then i want to transmit the message typed through keyboard via wireless comm. I need your help in this communication aspect. How to transmit the message as typed by us???? How to encode it for transmission?? I'll be grateful for the answers!!!!!!馃榾
gooofy871
gooofy871 路 Dec 18, 2009
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
post ur details here.. like this is only a one line project statement.. build up a logic in your mind and then anayaise on it.. post it here..
shahrul
shahrul 路 Dec 20, 2009
Rank C3 - EXPERT
chirag_kotadia
I want to make a project that is based upon the wireless message sending service through microcontroller. I will interface keyboard and lcd with uc and then i want to transmit the message typed through keyboard via wireless comm. I need your help in this communication aspect. How to transmit the message as typed by us???? How to encode it for transmission?? I'll be grateful for the answers!!!!!!馃榾
You want do wireless communication, maybe you need RF Module. That module can interface into microcontroller by RS232.
This picture, example of RF Module I use Shahrulnizam.com - RF Module, EWRF 3022UT But, sorry that articel is not in English.
hotfukick
hotfukick 路 Dec 23, 2009
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Try interfacing it with nokia 3310 mobile. You can send sms through microcontroller
srishailu
srishailu 路 Jan 9, 2010
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
hi friends i want to do my final year project.
by using embedded system or microcontroller in elctrical field projects
regarding this he me
thank u
piyushh
piyushh 路 Jan 9, 2010
Rank D1 - MASTER
chirag u can use atmega series microcontroller kit and rf module usart for communication..its quite easy u can get microcontroller ic with its interfacing kit on thinklabs[dot]com..may be if u dont want to purchase the whole kit...but still u can get ideas from there...
piyushh
piyushh 路 Jan 9, 2010
Rank D1 - MASTER
try this

for basic idea about rf module..
https://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/3541

for implementing rf module
try Implementing RF Modules

for communication b/w mc's..via rf
https://extremeelectronics.co.in/rf/rf-communication-between-microcontrollers-part-i/

some example projects..
electronic projects and electronics tutorials
krunal_p
krunal_p 路 Jan 10, 2010
Rank D3 - MASTER
If you have real knowledge then try to build Micromouse using ATMEGA32
or any equivalent. You have to do lot of Interfacing, PCB design, Algorithms....

If u need help on this...

Then send your queries to me.........馃榿
piyushh
piyushh 路 Jan 11, 2010
Rank D1 - MASTER
well..depends,,,upon d way you take

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up