help me about downloading pdf files for the mechanical engineering field

abhi_b26
@abhi-b26-IzYYPS โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

hi
i don't know much about downloading free stuff from the net.
i would be glad if anyone tells me about the sites for downloading ebooks free.





abhishek

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • yudi

    @yudi-9hjHvc • Aug 3, 2008

    abhi
    there are countless number of free ebook sites are over there on Net, even if you write freetechbooks.com, will work for you.

    chao

  • Norvicute

    @norvicute-R1LECy • Aug 25, 2008

    abhi_b26hi
    i don't know much about downloading free stuff from the net.
    i would be glad if anyone tells me about the sites for downloading ebooks free.





    abhishek

    hi abhishek ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    you may check this #-Link-Snipped-#

    And I am willing to share what I have, please let know on what particular topic you want and I will check if I have something.

    heres one e book i have "machinery handbook 26th edition", good reference.

    I guess I need to review rules here in CE if providing link is allowed. ๐Ÿ˜’

    By the way enjoy downloading.

    ๐Ÿ˜

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 25, 2008

    @ Norvicute : You can share links to useful resources as long as its not intentional spammed advertising ๐Ÿ˜€ . We are not evil people here, you see ๐Ÿ˜

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Aug 25, 2008

    there are so many sites they provide free e-books just search for it in Google and your Work is over you will get many sites and find your books for that site and save it Simple. if still there is some problem then you are most welcomed we will help you out soon. ๐Ÿ˜€ enjoy ur time here