[help]load flow for 33 bus system using matlab

hello, i currently try to study about matlab.

i am trying to study about calculation load flow 33 bus ieee sysyem using matlab.

is there any body have the source code please.

i need it to improve my knowledge.

thank you for helping 😀

#i am starting to love this forum, hehe

Replies

• yahya idrias
    yahya idrias
    i mean code for load flow in 33 bus in mesh condition 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hello Friend how have you started your program.
    Can you pls post your code snippet? or some methods how you have started your program?

PS: No one will hand guide you to write your program here in CE, But we will surely aid you in your project
  • yahya idrias
    yahya idrias
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Hello Friend how have you started your program.
    Can you pls post your code snippet? or some methods how you have started your program?

PS: No one will hand guide you to write your program here in CE, But we will surely aid you in your project
    hello, thank you for reply, i am trying to count load flow using simply mesh method.
    i'll upload the file as soon as possible. hope that any one can help me
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    yahya idrias
    i'll upload the file as soon as possible. hope that any one can help me
    Pls do this at the earliest if you want a quicker response from other forum members

Have fun working with electronics
  • yahya idrias
    yahya idrias
    here is the thesis i found sir

#-Link-Snipped-#

i am having problem of implement matrix LILC, may some one help me to understand how can we found the LILC matrix?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Above picture is posted by @Official_SEA16 on twitter saying that they have hacked skype account. Here is cached link of hacked skype blog: 😁 Posted in another tweet "Don't use...
LG has announced three new Windows 8.1 devices that are all set to be unveiled for the public at CES 2014. The press release from LG does not provide the...
Hi, I am Sudhanshu Bhatt, done my engineering in 2013 with IT branch, now I am working for a multinational IT company as Test Engineer in PUNE, but I am...
Emirates is one of the fastest growing country in Infrastructure. Now they are concentrating more about the tourism of country. There are many creative and innovative projects are proposed as...
We do many routine tasks virtually automatically as if on autopilot. While this has its uses, there is another take on this. It seems that by bringing in a higher...