Help in selecting universities

hi this is vineet
i am a btech final year student [cse] and i am working on ethical hacking from a long time and i wanna persue MS IN THIS FIELD
MY gre exam is on 7 sept 2010 ,,but till yet i havent decided the universities
please help me in selecting out universities which are diong in the field hacking or related stuff

i ll be thankful to you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, Here's the link to the simple circuit: https://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/b...ren/circuit.jpg let us assume a circuit with two DC supplies of 5V and 3V, and a resistor of 1k in series with...
We are in the middle 2010 Here ,I will not talk about world where did you see India after 2020? What are your expectations? Let us keep all money minded...
Buildings are the Worst Killers than the Earthquake. Earthquakes don’t kill; badly built houses do. . In certain hilly areas there were many traditional methods of construction which could allow...
Hi, I have a monitor with a KSD1691 transistor in its powersupply which has failed and needs replacing. Unfortunately the only place I can find it for sale in the...
hello friends, Anybody have some idea about what a turing machine is ? Where it is used ? :smile: