Help in searching a job

Please I want some guidelines to start my career.I Completed my B.Tech with 74.5%.I Know Auto Cad&Staad.pro. Is there any opportunities.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Malleswari
    Please I want some guidelines to start my career.I Completed my B.Tech with 74.5%.I Know Auto Cad&Staad.pro. Is there any opportunities.
    Have you searched online for jobs and uploaded your resume to the popular job portals?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Machine learning could be soon readily used for monitoring manufacturing procedures of new materials, as reported by the Los Alamos National Laboratory. A unique computer based technique might provide a...
It seems like the Twitter owned live video streaming app, Periscope is feeling the threat from Facebook's live video sharing feature and has upped its game to compete with it....
Greetings I am Akram Khunaizi, Saudi, 32 years old I have 2 degrees : 1. 3 years associated diploma 2. Bachelor in IT engineering I have worked for 6 years...
After bringing native ad-blocking to its desktop and mobile browsers, Opera has kept its promise of a secure and privacy oriented browsing experience by launching the Opera VPN app for...
A 1996 computer science graduate from NIT Warangal, Vijay Pasupulati worked as an application developer as a fresher and then as the VP at Credit Suisse where he served for...