Help in project

hi i just saw an article about sleeping policeman to generate electricity,iam interested to do project in this topic.suggest me useful ideas/links to complete this project. I will more grateful if u know how much it will cost to do this project.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Can you please the post the link of that article. And once there is a final circuitry then only there is idea about the project cost.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, the image below is a circuit diagram for automatic bell using mc.. Got it from college library. Can somebody explain it..am afraid, i cant understand this... Thanx in...
The Last edition of the workshop turned out to be a success with the participants ending up happy with their bots and learnings. So here we are back with it...
hi everyone, i m pushparaj, completed my Mechanical engineering this year. i have good knowledge in designing in PROE and Auto Cadd. if anyone willing to offer me a chance...
I've a CASIO 991-MS😒..I'm used to solving system of algebraic equations using it..Please tell me if there is any way i can solve a system of eqns with complex coefficients...
helloooo guys....... can anyone of u pls let me understand why sonometer box or musical instruments are kept hollow. thanks:smile::smile: