Help in choosing the best camera - For average photographer

Dedicating this thread to choosing a good quality digicam.
Budget : Rs 10,000 to 15,000/-

The brands available to choose from are Sony, Fuji, Canon, Kodak.
From what little information I have gathered, Sony and Canon are the market leaders.

Could anyone give a review on what will be some good choices?

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Yep, Sony and Cannon would be your best bet..

Before I could suggest something to you, what would you be using that camera for? Is is just some point and shoot or more focused?
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    sony and canon are better in low and mid range camera's.......... for high range, go for fuji or nikon...... you would get a basic DSLR in that range........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My personal favourites are: nice cool atmosphere on most days It has a big name. You just need to tell people that you are with Infy and they are drooling...
Following is the first set of questions that may be asked in an interview related to computer network. Try your best to answer them in your own words. 1. Why...
Square Kilometer Array is the world's largest Telescope in the whole world ever!!! The main bids are from Australia-New Zealand group and South African group. Just imagine you can peep...
Lulz Security, the now-famous hacker group who have been in news lately for their hacks on Sony websites has reportedly pwned an FBI-affiliated website in retaliation for a recent U.S....
i am doing my b.e (ece) and going to finish my first year by this month .sometimes i feel to go higher studies but some times to do job.but whenever...