[Help] I need a matlab program on this... Plz asap!

This comes under 'digital image processing' paper, & i need a matlab program to solve this..

Question is:
Consider a grey scale image of size 256x256.Corrupt this
image with an impulse noise of noise percentage 0.01.Use centre
weighted median filter to remove the noise and find the mean square
value. Assume the mask size as 5x5.

Also can i have a link to d/l matlab?

Replies

• jerin
    jerin
    can someone write a program for this? Plz.....
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    This comes under 'digital image processing' paper, & i need a matlab program to solve this..
    Jerin, if you have taken Electr. and Instr. Engg. then why dont you spend some time learning MATLAB? It will really help you in the future.

Here at CE, we do not support members joining this forum to make others do your work.

If you find MATLAB difficult and find a topic too complicated, then ask a specific question.

If you do have access to MATLAB then going through its 'Help' files will help you a lot. Explanations are pretty clear.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing the project to make a microcontroller communicate with PC. I am facing the problem writing the C++ code for command button to ask uC to display the...

Me

Name: Varad Mudgal Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Engg. Location: Delhi Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Programming, playing basketball, reading fiction novels *Aim in life: To have a fulfilling career...
Hey Guys, I did this coding. This function will search through 2 files. But when even I enter any number to search it goes to the previous menu. Mainly I...
Hi Guys, Please feel free to download our C4 calculator which includes a voltage gap calculator and a current carrying capacity of tracks calculator. Do you need to know how...
We’ll see a bit about the basic strucutre of a robot today. There are certain basic componentrs or modules, which together make a robot. There are many of them. Some...