help - gas processing - final project

I am a chemical engineering student and my final project is about a processing gas plant. It is a DDP (Dew Point Plant).
In the end of the process, there is a stabilization tower that separates two fractions, one light having C1 and C2 and other heavy with C3, C4, C5+.
The idea is to separate the C3 from the heavy stream to reuse in the refrigeration system (simple refrigeration by propane) of the plant. Today the C3 for refill the refrigeration system is bought, so we want make itself sustainable in refrigerant fluid with this adaptation.

Which would be a good layout and equipments to do that? Does someone have any tip?

Thank You
Thiago

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i have to make an inverted pendulum by only using a pully instead of a cart yep a pendulum will be balanced in an inverted position by using a...
If you know information about any upcoming programming contest, please do post it here and let everyone know about it. 😀
How Java handles input from the user and output from the system to user? Java do I/O(Input/Output) through streams. Now what all Streams Java can have are following: 1. ByteStreams...
Paceman RP Singh was on Monday rewarded for his consistent performance in the ongoing IPL with a recall while fellow speedster Munaf Patel was dropped from India's 15-member squad for...
i have been hooked for hours on a programmer but cant get it to work....if i set the configwords setting off, then its k....how does one know which settings to...