Help friends regarding higher education!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you have 3 years bond with your currently employer, you are thinking too early for the rest of your career. First concentrate on your job and when you feel you are ready for your next jump, decide what suits the best to your aptitude.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i want to do some new project related to B.Tech degree of Information Technology and also in a C Programming as im very much interested in C please suggest...
hi friends,i am doing B.Tech, i gotta go for training(6 months), i have 2 choices either i can go in 7th sem, from( june,2010-jan2011) or in 8th sem(jan 2011-to june...
hi.. i have read somewhere that a computer doesn't create any folder anywhere by the name CON. i have tried it and was surprised why this happened.. i have put...
Received following mail from Thoughtworks Pune folks: Official Website: Careers at ThoughtWorks - Ignite Pune 2 | ThoughtWorker Ignite comprises a series of 5 minute talks on a wide variety...
i need to build an Op-amp, so i need the internal circuit of an Op-amp my frnd suggested me 'Motorola MC1530' i just had a look at it, it had...