Help for seminar topics

I am a final year engineering student specializing in Information Technology field.Can you please suggest me some latest topics for seminar??

Replies

• RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Have you vistited the following thread ?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    If you already visited and didnt find the appropriate topic for you, then tell us about your interest area, then we can help & discuss about your seminar.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, Anyone here know the answer of the folowing old puzzle. I could never know its answer. Three friends went to a hotel. The bill was 75 bucks .Each...
Yep! It's Unbelievable! Dr. Stephen Wolfram, creator of Mathematica & WolframAlpha has agreed to answer your questions on CrazyEngineers! We, however, have a very strict deadline. We'll accept the questions...
hello, i want to detect the status of process running in the system using visual c++. i have visual studio 2008 in windows 7 rc. i have the basic knowledge...
IJCSIS Call For Paper International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security IJCSIS – July 2009 ISSN: 1947-5500 Vol. 1, No.2 Original papers are invited in the area of computer...
Hai, i am a 3rd BTech. student and my branch of study is Electronics & Communication Engg. I have a vacation for about 1 month(29 days) from now, can anyone...