help for research topic

Could anyone pls help me in finding out a good latest research topic on computer

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    CS is huge field and almost everything in todays world is latest. There might be some experiment or analysis going on right at the moment when I am typing this post. Elaborate more and then only we can help you out.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    vavaanu
    Could anyone pls help me in finding out a good latest research topic on computer
    That's not the complete question !!!
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    vavaanu
    Goodness me, you want to research, but you dont know what is your field of interest?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know if anyone can help me in finding the price list of the parts of mahindra alfa. I actually need it for a project. Thanks
I got this mail- It is regarding FEM. Those interested should register at the link mentioned below. On Thursday, January 12th, COMSOL and NASA Tech Briefs will give a free...
Hi guys just wanna know what is the basic idea for matching transformer how does it match the impedance?
can anyone give idea about mini project in automobile field,currently i'm doing 3rd yr mechanical
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released a notification for recruiting Engineers(CS,IT,ECE,EEE,CIV,MECH) as Managers in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board. Age qualification -18-36* Scale of pay - 16,150 -...