help for Home automation using sms

i need help about how to connect a mobile to a microcontroller and which mobile we can use,and how to send an sms and recieve sms showing the feedback to switch on or off home appliances like light , fan etc.i need a complete detail about which cables to use and procedure to connect to microcontroller.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want a help about how to connect a mobile to microcontroller and which mobile to use,
At present, the split of engineering students and professional engineers visiting CE is roughly about 60:40. Ideally, I'd like it to be about 50:50. The more professional engineers come on...
I have controller and motorized rotating device. The Controller is a knob the User can rotate. The rotating device is Propulsion Nozzle. Both the Controller and the Nozzle can be...
Hi, Can someone help me in this matter: I would like to know if it is possible to use air instead of hydrogen in a hydrogen-cooled generator. If it is...
The spot features a pint-sized Darth Vader who uses the Force when he discovers the all-new 2012 Passat in the driveway. It leverages humor and the unforgettable Star Wars™ score...