help for gate 2011

hello to all. i am interested to give the forth coming gate exam in electronics. could any one please help me out with some books for question practice and some tips for preparation.i am giving the first attempt for this exam.
i would be grateful to all for their help.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @Nenuadwani:

Check this thread you have a link for all the books.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    but the link only contains the books related to mechanical field. and i belong to electronics...😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

it will be my first project. plz help me to give a simple one and some ideas how to do that...
This is the highest number of vulnerabilities fixed in one Patch Tuesday release; the previous record was 34 holes fixed in August. In its Patch release next week, it will...
eLegs is an exoskeleton for wheel*chair users. It powers you up to get you standing and walking. The battery-powered, rechargeable system includes a backpack-mounted controller, robotic legs with motorized hips...
The company expects to start building the Ivanpah Solar Electric Generation System, which will have a capacity of 392 megawatts, later this year and complete the work in 2012. The...
Yahoo has rolled out a new search experience, making its web search more streamlined and visual, improving its mobile search and adding a list of hot search topics to the...