Help for building 300m post

Hello
For a project i have i need to build a very high post for antenna purposes.Height is must be near 300m (like Eiffel tower height).This post must be electrical isolate from the earth.It can be all plastic or metal with plastic or glass base so there is no connectivity with the earth.
I dont have the knowledge on how to build this so it can sustain the weight and the wind.
Any ideas how to proceed or informations to study would be appreciated.

Michael

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    If a swaying is acceptable a tethered balloon may work. It will have small foot print also.
    Moored Balloon
  • Michael12
    Michael12
    bioramani
    If a swaying is acceptable a tethered balloon may work. It will have small foot print also.
    Moored Balloon
    I had tried it but is not cost/labour efficient.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This new console GCW Zero which runs on Linux & powered by Ingenic JZ4770 1GHz MIPS Processor recently got massive support once it was backed by the Kickstarter site. GCW...
My friend KGRDoss posted this inredible live video of the birth of a baby dolphin:
Don't know if it is true. Found it today on a job searching group on Facebook. Mail sent by Narayan Murthy to all Infosys staff: It’s half past 8 in...
This is one of the most interesting & controversial tech debate at this moment.One side critics says "NO!" other end MS fans/developers yells "Yeah!" People might be thinking that Windows...
DoCircuits offers you a web-based circuit simulation program, it is a virtual lab which lets you create,analyse & run analog & digital electronics circuits from your browser. You can go...