Help for BIS interview

Hey guys... Today I got shortlisted for L&T build india scholarship exam....I ve got through 1st round... But i have to face the interview on 17th march....

My areas of interest are
Materials engineering & Welding Technology....

Please put in some suggestions and tips to face the interview.....

Please guys.... This is my life.....

Replies

• DharaniKumar.T
    DharaniKumar.T
    Hello,

This year i've written BIS Exam on 24th'Feb !!

How's ur BIS Interview ?? And, how many off them got short-listed?? (10% of written candidates?)
  • N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    Well that 10% is right calculation. Here is what happened to me

Panel contained 4 people(IIT Professors)

1. My Intro- got interrupted between & started to ask questions
    2. Very basic questions. Write a differential equation.
    3. differential equation for velocity
    4. About L&T & why L&T?
    5. Do U watch cricket? is dhoni a good leader? justify, What are the good characteristics of a good leader?

(My project was welding of SS)
    6. Merits of using rivets over welding?
    7. What does 4 indicates in SS304?

Make sure you are cool & not tensed...(I got flopped here)

Questions are very different for each candidate... You cannot expect repetition of questions.

My friends were asked to
    1. derive equations in solid mechanics
    2. draw gear profiles etc....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, I want to measure the level of the liquid in a tank without using Level sensors. Can anybody just provide me a solution for this ??? waiting for...
Lava International Limited and Intel have teamed up to launch the Intel powered phone Lava XOLO X900 in India. The announcement was made at the Mobile World Congress 2012. The...
I am a final sem, Instrumentation technology student from BMSCE, Bangalore. I have been offered internship in an automotive company for building a telematics control unit.I came across a cpld...
As you know, MWC 2012 is happening in Barcelona and today is the second day of the event. We are expecting the launch of some great products and unveiling of...
CEans, We've just got a little gem for all of you! Now you can tag any user on CrazyEngineers with a simple [@] sign. How does this work? It's very,...