help for a circuit schematic explanation

can someone please explain me the circuit schematic that i have attached because i can't understand it.

Thank you

[​IMG]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome Gulielmo, we are unable to see your attachment. Please try uploading it once more. 😀

Once you do it CEans from electrical branch can help you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gulielmo
    can someone please explain me the circuit schematic that i have attached because i can't understand it.

Thank you

[​IMG]
    If you are not able to attach here give us the link of the image.
  • gulielmo
    gulielmo
    here it the link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

thanks
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gulielmo
    here it the link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

thanks
    What is the thing in this circuit that makes you confused?
    This is Simple Non inverting Amplifier circuit using OPAMP.
  • gulielmo
    gulielmo
    This is a part of circuit that i design in eagle and it mend to connect the feedback loop with the negative pin of the op-amp as i found in every book that i looked at. but because the op-amp schematic symbol in eagle has the polarity of the op-amp in reverse (ie the positive up and the negative down in the triangle) i connected it by mistake like the picture and i thought that this is wrong and it won't give me any output because i couldn’t find a schematic with the feedback connection at the positive pin and the negative grounded.
    So i thought to ask you to help what to do
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What exactly you want to make? Inverting Amplifier?
  • gulielmo
    gulielmo
    yes. can you please tell me if i am going to get any output signal from it or do i have to reverse the pins of the chip before solder it on the pcb. it's not a big problem if the output is non-inverted but amplified because i can add an inverter in the next stage
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The circuit seems OK for me. Why not give it a try. 😀
  • gulielmo
    gulielmo
    ok i will.
    Thank you very much for your help
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gulielmo
    ok i will.
    Thank you very much for your help
    Do not forgot to note down voltage at every point and please share with us too. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Keithley make some of the best measurement instruments. They have a set of five free webcasts for those interested in instrumentation and measurement. Keithley Instruments Inc. - Keithley University --Nasa...
Natural robots focus on speed, agility Imagine being chased down by a robotic Cheetah to get an idea of what the Department of Defense may have in mind for future...
Part IV of the series in: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-labs/42688-think-about-thinking.html The Scientific Method – Part IV (The Golden Age of Islam) CR4 - Blog Entry: The Scientific Method
I have this long time question, in bikes, especially, why is there a provision for two separate brakes for front and rear? I also know that, if we come with...
HI everyone! Sorry for the late introduction😀 My name is Quan Nguyen. I'm currently in 4th year electrical nanotechnology engineering at university of Alberta😀. I find CE is a really...