CrazyEngineers
  • Rajni
    Rajni

MemberFeb 26, 2014

Help CE expand wings...

We all experienced in past that "Crazy Engineers", YOUR OWN community is expanding wings. At CE, we never believed on advertising to showcase our name and work; We always believed that on our community does that with words of appreciations.

Now, we are doing the same with another tool as Organic (NOT Paid) social media. where CE brand ambassadors (i.e. YOU) are going to help us spreading the name of CE. I am sure that most of us uses the social media like Facebook, Google +, Twitter to be in touch with our friends circle.

All you need to do is Like Crazy Engineer page at FB, and follow us at G+ and Twitter. After this thousands other engineers also see our good work and you will help us spreading good name of CE. Another way is to help CE, is invite your friends to Join us at CE and like/follow our fan page at social media sites.

Like on - #-Link-Snipped-#
    Follow - #-Link-Snipped-#
    Follow - #-Link-Snipped-#

Your couple of minutes of contribution will help expanding its wings.
    I have done my share, its your turn now !!!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberFeb 26, 2014

Good work!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorFeb 26, 2014

With collective tweets and shares on FB from all our regular members, we can make that one interesting discussion or that well-written news article to more and more people. It just expands our community and gives us more creative and crazy heads to discuss stuff here. 👍
    Cancel
  • Rajni Jain

MemberFeb 26, 2014

I am sure along with appreciating and liking the thread, fella CEan's also joins us at Social Media to expand the CE.
    Cancel
  • Vikram S Bargah

MemberFeb 26, 2014

@#-Link-Snipped-# I feel there should d link for inviting friends. So when we enter their email id an invitation to join CE is sent to them.
    Cancel
  • Prajakta Kelapure

MemberFeb 27, 2014

nice thought. will surely help doing this
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 27, 2014

Vikram S Bargah
    @#-Link-Snipped-# I feel there should d link for inviting friends. So when we enter their email id an invitation to join CE is sent to them.
    The facility is already there; but it's been taken down for some time. We'll launch it, in coming few weeks.
    Cancel
  • Vikram S Bargah

MemberFeb 27, 2014

Kaustubh Katdare
    The facility is already there; but it's been taken down for some time. We'll launch it, in coming few weeks.
    Fine. got it
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberFeb 28, 2014

Kaustubh Katdare
    cool.
    Will start sharing good threads.
    😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
    Cancel
  • Arjun Walmiki

MemberFeb 28, 2014

Yes meeee tooooooooooooo
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register