Help - at a loss for presentation

Hi all,

I am assigned a task to do a presentation on Ship's Alarm Control and Monitoring System (ACMS). The system should be a centralised system which integrates control and monitoring of the various shipboard systems.

The presentation should include:

1) Standards and regulations related to ACMS requirements on ship
2) Basic configuration/architecture and specifications of ACMS.
3) Various functions/controls:
a) Alarm Monitoring Functions
b) Control System Operations
c) Power Management System Functions
4) Different types of sensors used

I tried to googling the whole night with different names related to the title but i can't find anything meaningful pertaining to that. Can you guys suggest me some resources in internet or books for me to prepare for the presentation? I have no idea where to start. Thank you!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii friends on 3rd march in pragati engineerring college erudite 10 is going to b held intrsted candiidates can be participate in pps,model exbhitions,poster presentations and many more events strides.pragati.ac.in/Erudite.html...
Hey friends can you suggest some innovative project definition in Java for a stand-alone application..?
i am building a electric car where i am using a DC motor.like any other car this also has a battery. assume the top speed of the car is 80kmph...
I am confused to choose the branch which would suit me.I have narrowed my options to mechanical and electrical.I am good in reasoning,calculations.Please tell me the points i should consider...
hello.. i am final year btech computer science student. now my 8th sem will start..there is no placement in our college yet.. i am very tensed these days... please guide...