Help.. about the GATE and Best Institutes offering VLSI..??

Hello everybuddy,
I am in 6th sem electronics.. I am beginner at VHDL and I like working on it.. I want to be in research field.. I want to do GATE and go in an institute best for vhdl and vlsi.. It will be great help if you can tell me the best institutes for vlsi.. Also which book should I prefer for gate preparetions..??

Regards,
Jimmy_TAg😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I'm new in RFID and don't know how to make RFID reader read. Can you help me ? How to RFID reader read with freerunning mode from ATMega8's command...
is there any use of dc machine whether dc motor or dc generator?? traction use is overtake by wound rotor IM or SCIM speed control as they have most fine...
Believe it or not, the computer criminals have found a way to extract important and confidential data from a device as simple as a printer. The printer which traditionally performed...
CEans, Many of you are working on projects - for colleges or on your own. If you could share your projects with us, we'd be happy to feature them through...
Ever since personal computers were invented, I believe the most common problem all users have faced is 'Hard Disk Crash'. I thought of compiling the top reasons why a hard...