Helo

Hi,

I am persauing in 3rd year BE in EEE stream..
I have to undertake project for 1year.. Mostly nearly 10 or more people may do the projedt..
Plese can any one suggest me some good projects to do..
I am interested in Signal processing, Control systems and Transmission and Distribution..

Plz do reply....

SeemaRao

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Welcome to CE SeemaRao ! 😀

Have a nice time here .
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE seema.
    Please introduce your self in the Introduction Section.

We have many project ideas in the Ce - labs section please have a look at those.
    😎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Ask different questions in appropriate sections 😀

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word!
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello people, In this thread we will discuss all the methods , strategies short cuts , easier methods what ever to crack the toughest part of CAT exam that is...
Hello Ceans, In this thread we will discuss all the methods , short cuts , easier methods to crack the QUANT part of CAT exam . Mathematics is a bit...
Hi people, Just now, English Scared started two threads for quants and verbal for CAT 2009. He left out DI. So, I'm starting one for DI too, as it's also...
Hi guys, this is one interesting connect. You can very easily identify the theme, but getting to the connect is a bit tricky.. Good luck. Happy connecting😁😁
Is that easy to get a Mechanical Engineer job in the Philippines for someone like me considering the fact that i am an indian? Anyone have any ideas??? Please help...