Hellpppp!!! Pls

Pls can anyone help me with a comprehensive project on an FM-RECEIVER

Replies

• dayod12
    dayod12
    Electronics Project on FM-Receiver

Pls can anyone help me with a comprehensive project on an FM-RECEIVER.I'm a final yr electrical and electronics engineering student with a communications-based supervisor
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    dayod12
    Pls can anyone help me with a comprehensive project on an FM-RECEIVER
    Hi dayod12, we can sure help you with the project.

But let us know some of the details about:

What is the study you have done for it until now?
    And what exactly do you want to know about it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Like me, I am sure there must be a lot of users who switch from Windows to Mac. It's but obvious that we are concerned about firewalls & antivirus softwares....
YANTHRA 2010 was a combination of technical exhibition and a motor show held by Association of Mechanical Engineering Students of Jyothi Engineering College from Kerala. The technical exhibition included: roject...
am a final yr instrumentation and control student.need ideas on plc based project.pls help!
Can someone give me an info about Network projects involving cloud computing or virtualization or any other concept that may increase my chance of getting into top Companies ? My...
Hey guys, Lets start something interesting and lets learn simultaneously... I have a question fulfilling this purpose.. Suppose you are given one hour and you are using windows on some...