hellow!!!

i'm a new member of this community... to whom who knows this: can you help to build codes in C using the mikroC environment about 3x4 keypad, pic-16f877a, two line LCD?

im very thankful to anyone who will give their knowledge or information:πŸ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. I've moved your thread to Introductions section πŸ˜€ . Please post your question in Electrical & Electronics Engineering section.

Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family. Post a New thread for your problem.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Say more about yourself, busoglusog.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums!
  • busoglusog
    busoglusog
    i'm having a research with my project,,,,,,,,,then this site was one of the source on google.....im curious, and i found that thius community is awesome, helping each engineering in the whole world...... by the way im a student, an BSECE in SSU, just here in philippines........im very thankful that now im a member
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    busoglusog
    i'm having a research with my project,,,,,,,,,then this site was one of the source on google.....im curious, and i found that thius community is awesome, helping each engineering in the whole world...... by the way im a student, an BSECE in SSU, just here in philippines........im very thankful that now im a member
    I'm really happy that you are here!!!πŸ˜€ Another Filipino!!! I am also from Philippines, in AklanπŸ˜€
  • busoglusog
    busoglusog
    do you have fb? can you help me in my project?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pls suggest Final Year Project related to automobiles or designing in CAD Software (any)........................😐😐😐😐😐
As they say "Innovation doesnt have a limit". Google has launched its voice search system today. According to them "If you can say it, you can search it". Try it...
Airbus unveils radical vision of future aircraft design Read more: Airbus unveils radical vision of future aircraft design | News | The Engineer
We have a project and will be going to draw 100 different road signs and symbols, which of course based on the Philippine standard. Since, the Philippines is one of...
hi there , ok so the other day i was working on my laptop and was connected to the internet using gprs, and my friend also wanted to use it...