hellow everyone

I am sorry everone as i didnt introduce myself earlier and posted so many comments as i was not concern about the term and condition of CEans.I ll be careful from next time.I believe u will 4giv me.
well this is akshay from assam,a crazy electronic and telecommunication engg.

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Akshay, Welcome to CE. 😁

Hope you have a good time here and please refrain from using SMS language in the forum.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi akshay. Welcome to the CE forum.
    Keep an active participation with us
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE, Akshay.

One important rule , Donot use SMS language 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hello Akshay, Welcome to CE.
    Hope to see you here often. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    akshay04907
    I am sorry everone as i didnt introduce myself earlier and posted so many comments as i was not concern about the term and condition of CEans.I ll be careful from next time.I believe u will 4giv me.
    well this is akshay from assam,a crazy electronic and telecommunication engg.
    We all are friends (and totally awesome ) people. Welcome to the gang!

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone please assist me in aeromodelling..... i have some queries .... i need to participate in a competition..........
ellow CEns... Mahself Addy...from Indore...n M a 3rd yr crazy Mechanical Engineer...m Too much inspired by this site n finally got chance to join...hope m njoyin with u all...thankx yz..😁
Dear all, I saw a report of analysis of paddy straw ash, and I saw that silica forms some 59percent of ash. I have heard the usage of silica in...
Workshop program happening every week Saturday on PHP, Perl, Python, MySQL and CMS Technologies like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress. For More Detail Pls visit Website
Hey all, Could someone explain miller compensation of a two stage opam.I am not able to understand about the pole splitting😒 Thanks Cheers, cranky