helloooo

hi to all....,
I am lisa, doing btech final year. I am very happy to be in this forum.
I am from A.P. Google brought me here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lisaalum
    hi to all....,
    I am lisa, doing btech final year. I am very happy to be in this forum.
    I am from A.P. Google brought me here.
    Welcome to CE, Lisaalum πŸ˜€ We are happy to have you with us on CE. Make yourself comfortable on CE and if you've any questions about site usage, we'll be happy to help.

Go through amazing discussions we have on CE and participate in them. Do inform your friends about CE πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE lisaalum.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE lisaalum!

Hope to see you around often.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Welcome to CE Lisaalum....! πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums!
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    Thanks friends...
    really am enjoying the forum...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    Thanks English_scared...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SHARE YOUR WORK.......... THIS IS THE PHOTO GALLERY PLEASE POST PHOTOS OF YOUR ROBOTS OF YOUR COLLEGE PROJECT WORKπŸ˜› ADD DESCRIPTIONS LINKS VIDEOS....... OF YOUR WORK PLEASE COMMENT AND POST
I always think about how the setup files are made. As I wrote program in C,C++ and JAVA but I don't know how to make icon such that on double...
Now a days I am using Rockmelt Browser and it seems to be good. It is made on Chromium platform, so its as fast as Google chrome(my favorite....πŸ˜€). The best...
Dear friends, Normally, it is not that easy to calculate the turbine performance and efficiency based on the operational / process data. However, detailed calculations from different references and books...
Hi friends today our CEan Manish Birthday Happy Birthday "Manish" May all your wishes come true and have a happy and successful life foreverπŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰:myparty: Tell me how you are...