1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Hello

Question asked by parwaj singh in #Coffee Room on Jun 26, 2015
parwaj singh
parwaj singh · Jun 26, 2015
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
I am parwaj i completed my btech from lovely university punjab.I have been working with berger paints for last 1 year and now iam planning to do cdac as i want to entr in core programming.I love to make freinds and hanging out with them. Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 26, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
parwaj singh
I am parwaj i completed my btech from lovely university punjab.I have been working with berger paints for last 1 year and now iam planning to do cdac as i want to entr in core programming.I love to make freinds and hanging out with them.
Very good to have you with us, @parwaj singh . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join?

How's your experience of working with Berger paints?
parwaj singh
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Kaustubh Katdare
Very good to have you with us, @parwaj singh . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join?

Kaustubh Katdare

parwaj singh
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Experience was great nd package was also olright but job satisfaction wasnt there.while surfing i came to knw bout dis site nd i jst thought to give it a shot

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up